Data Entry Operator
Candidate will perform account maintenance and process estate documents for inheritance cases. Workflow is queue, email based.
- Review existing Estate cases for recent inheritor contact or pending action, terminating cases that are not set to resolve prior to account conversion.
- Review and respond to inheritor emails with standard responses.
- Attach documents and notes to active Estate cases.
- Reviewing and restricting accounts after initial notification of a client’s passing.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and the ability to problem solve while assisting Schwab clients in resolving their Estate issues, as well as performing detailed research and follow-up, in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and work collaboratively with team members to deliver high quality service, meet client expectations, and support business partners.
- Manage multiple tasks accurately and effectively while maintaining high productivity
- Previous data processing experience in regulated industry
- Account Maintenance
- Client Service Experience
- Financial Service Experience
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Skilled in various systems (MS Office Suite)
- Extra consideration given to candidates with financial and/or banking backgrounds
- Part time
- CAD 20 per hour
- 4-8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Outside office reception for customers
- In person